Welcome to the What Works for Biz show.
Small business is the heart of the American economy and growing. According to the Small Business Administration,
- The 28 million small businesses in America produce 54% of all U.S. sales
- They provide the majority of all jobs.
- They are the generator of new jobs. Since 1990
- Large companies (more than 500 employees) have eliminated 4 million jobs.
- Small business has created 8 million new jobs.
This podcast is about learning from those who are making business work. You’ll receive expert perspectives, advice, and knowledge from in the trench owners, managers, and entrepreneurs on a wide range of topics including leadership, sales, finance, legal, data security, operations, marketing, advertising, and employee benefits.
You’ll hear from people succeeding as family businesses, franchisees, and managers of local, multi-state, and international operations. As your host, I welcome your comments and suggestions on topics for future episodes that might help your business.